1. Exercise- Betty went to the gym to exercise.
2. Entitled- John is entitled to his opinion.
3. Opinion- John is entitled to his opinion.
4. Compromise- You two need to reach a compromise and settle your differences.
5. Argument- Joe and Betty had an argument over who would drive the car.
6. Probably- They will probably settle the argument in court.
7. Enforce- The principal will enforce the dress code.
8. Effect- The ice cream, cookies, and pizza had a strong effect on him.
9. Affect- Who knew the ice cream, cookies, and pizza would affect him that way?
10. Amendment- Freedom of speech is guaranteed in the First Amendment.
11. Especially- It is especially hard to ice skate in the summer.
12. Write- I hear he is planning to write a book.
13. Right- I hope he gets his information right.
14. Wear- She does not know which dress she wants to wear.
15. Where- Where is the dance going to be held?
16. Were- Were you the one who put the onions in the punch at the dance?
17. Tattoo- Her parents do not want her to get a tattoo.
18. Suing- Brad Mathewson is suing the Webb City R-7 School District.
19. Principal- Mr. Mitchell is the principal at South Middle School.
20. Principle- It's not the money, it's the principle of the thing.